- 4 ounces Deep Eddy Peach Vodka
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- fresh jalapeño slices, seeds removed
- Garnish: fresh peach and jalapeno slices
Let the drinks come to you! Beer, wine, and liquor delivered ASAP. $5 OFF NEXT PURCHASE. Click here and use code DRIZLYDEAL
- Combine Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, pineapple juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and 2 fresh jalapeño slices in a cocktail shaker. You can do more/less jalapeno slices depending on how much heat you desire.
- Add ice to mixing tin.
- Shake for 20 seconds until the tin is cold.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Float fresh peach and jalapeño slices for garnish. I love fresh fruit soaked in alcohol. One of the finer things in life! Cheers!
I use Nellie & Joe’s Famous Key West Lime Juice for convenience, but fresh squeezed is always best! I’ll also use the little individual cans of pineapple juice so I don’t waste juice.
For most people this recipe will make 2 drinks. Only forward this recipe to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Spicy Peach Martini, Peach Martini, Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, Deep Eddy Vodka, Peach Vodka, Martini, Cocktail, Cocktails, Spicy Cocktails, Summer Martinis, Summer Cocktails