The Spicy Peach Martini
I love Deep Eddy flavored vodkas, especially their peach! It really captures the taste and smell of real peaches! It’s absolutely delicious, smooth, and not overly sweet. I can’t take credit for this recipe. It originates from the Deep Eddy website and it’s so good I wanted to share it! This sweet and spicy peach martini really excites your taste buds! The jalapeño kick complements the peach and adds depth to the martini. Cheers!
Disclaimer: Please note that LadiesLoveFantasySports.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some of the links on this page are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I have either personally used, think are really cool, or can be helpful.Print
The Spicy Peach Martini
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 2 martinis 1x
- Category: Martini
- Method: Mixology
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- 4 ounces Deep Eddy Peach Vodka
- 2 ounces pineapple juice (I like to use the little individual cans of pineapple juice for convenience and so I don’t waste juice)
- 1 ounce lime juice (I use Nellie & Joe’s Famous Key West Lime Juice for convenience, but you could also use fresh squeezed)
- 1 ounce simple syrup (I use Rock Candy Syrup by Fee Brother’s for convenience, but you can also use regular simple syrup)
- fresh jalapeño slices, deseeded
- fresh peach slices for garnish (I love fresh fruit soaked in alcohol. One of the finer things in life!)
Combine the Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, pineapple juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and 2 fresh jalapeño slices (you can do 1-2 more or less depending on how much heat you desire in your cocktail) in a mixing tin. Add ice to mixing tin. Shake for 30 seconds until the tin is cold. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Float fresh peach and jalapeño slices for garnish. Enjoy!
For most people this recipe will make 2 drinks. On my Martini Friday’s I have a huge martini glass and this is just one martini for me! Hopefully no judgement. Please enjoy these drinks responsibly. Only forward this recipe to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Spicy Peach Martini, Peach Martini, Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, Deep Eddy Vodka, Peach Vodka, Martini, Cocktail, Cocktails, Spicy Cocktails, Summer Martinis, Summer Cocktails