This luxurious Raspberry Martini is made with raspberry vodka, delicious French Chambord, Cointreau, lemon juice, sweet n sour, & fresh raspberries.
- 1 1/2 ounces Raspberry Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 3 ounces Chambord
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce sweet ‘n sour
- Garnish: sugar
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
Let the drinks come to you! Beer, wine, and liquor delivered ASAP. $5 OFF NEXT PURCHASE. Click here and use code DRIZLYDEAL
- Rim a chilled martini glass with sugar.
- Combine the Raspberry Vodka, Cointreau, Chambord, lemon juice, and sweet ‘n sour in a cocktail shaker. I often use bottled lemon juice for convenience, but fresh squeezed is always better!
- Add ice to mixing tin.
- Shake for 30 seconds until the tin is cold.
- Strain into a chilled sugar rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries. I love fresh fruit soaked in alcohol. One of the finer things in life! Cheers!
These martini’s are potent. For most people this recipe will make 2 drinks. If this cocktail is too strong you can always cut the recipe in half.
Please enjoy these drinks responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Raspberry Martini, Martini, Martinis, Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini, Raspberry Lemon Drop, Raspberry Cocktail, Raspberry Cocktails, Cocktails, Chambord, Chambord Martini, Chambord Martinis, Chambord Cocktail, Chambord Cocktails, Summer Martini, Summer Martinis, Summer Cocktail, Summer Cocktails