The Pina Colada Martini
The Pina Colada Martini is a fun, fruity drink featuring the island flavors of pineapple and coconut. Shaking pineapple juice vigorously always produces a thick lasting foam. One of the reasons I love this martini is the vanilla vodka and pineapple juice aerate well together to create a great frothy textured cocktail. Enjoy a staycation in a martini glass! Cheers!
Disclaimer: Please note that LadiesLoveFantasySports.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some of the links on this page are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I have either personally used, think are really cool, or can be helpful.Print
The Pina Colada Martini
The Pina Colada Martini is a fun, fruity drink featuring the island flavors of pineapple and coconut. Enjoy a staycation in a martini glass!
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 2 martinis
- Category: Martini
- Method: Mixology
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- 3 ounces Absolut Vanilla Vodka
- 2 ounces Malibu Coconut Rum
- 4 ounces Pineapple Juice (I like to use the little individual cans of pineapple juice for convenience and so I don’t waste juice)
- 1 ounces Simple Syrup (I use Rock Candy Syrup by Fee Brother’s for convenience, but you can also use regular simple syrup)
- Fresh pineapple for garnish. I like to decorate the outside of the martini glass with a pineapple wedge (make the drink look pretty with that island feel) and then float a few pineapple chunks in the actual martini (I love fresh fruit soaked in alcohol. One of the finer things in life!). You could also use canned pineapple if you need to for convenience, but I definitely prefer fresh pineapple!)
Combine the Absolut Vanilla Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, pineapple juice, and simple syrup in a mixing tin. Add ice to mixing tin. Shake for 30 seconds until the tin is cold. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with fresh pineapple. Cheers!
For most people this recipe will make 2 drinks. On my Martini Friday’s I have huge martini glass and this is just one martini for me! Hopefully no judgement. Please enjoy these drinks responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Pina Colada Martini, Pina Colada, Martini, Martinis, Absolut Vanilla Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, Cocktails, Summer Cocktails