A crunchy Broccoli Bacon Salad with a slightly sweet creamy dressing that is perfect for any party!
This quick side dish pays homage to my Midwest upbringing where a plethora of different delish “salads” would be lined up at every potluck!
Ladies Love Fantasy Sports may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
The easy side salad is loaded with chopped broccoli, tender bacon, crisp red grapes, sweet craisins, sliced almonds, shredded cheddar cheese, diced red onion & homemade dressing!
This recipe can be made ahead of time as early as the day before. Saving time on party prep is never a bad thing. I actually prefer when the ingredients chill together longer and really get a chance to meld.
What better way to eat vegetables then with bacon & cheese! I guarantee this dish gets polished off at your next football party, potluck, or backyard BBQ!Print
A quick & easy crunchy Broccoli Bacon Salad loaded with red grapes, sweet craisins, sliced almonds, shredded cheddar cheese, diced red onions & creamy homemade dressing.
Perfect for your next football party, potluck, or backyard BBQ!
- 3 cups of broccoli, chopped
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp sugar
- Cook 10 strips of bacon. After bacon is cooked cut into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl combine broccoli, bacon, diced red onion, shredded cheddar cheese, craisins, grapes & sliced almonds.
- In a separate bowl mix mayo, sugar, & white vinegar. Whisk together to blend dressing.
- Pour dressing mixture over broccoli salad.
- Mix dressing & salad together.
- Put Broccoli Bacon Salad in refrigerator. Refrigerate at least one hour to overnight to let flavors meld.
- Stir before serving.
Keywords: Broccoli Bacon Salad, Broccoli Salad, Broccoli Salad Recipe, Broccoli Salad with Bacon, Broccoli Bacon Cheddar Salad, Broccoli, Salad, Summer Salad, Summer Cookout, Side Dish, Side Dishes, Potluck, Potlucks, Potluck Dishes, Potluck Salads, Summer Parties, Side Dish Recipes, Backyard BBQ, BBQ Side Dish, BBQ Side Dishes, Outdoor Party, Summer Sides, Summer Side Dishes, Football Parties