Game day get togethers are all about the snacks. This spiked Green Chile & Tequila Guacamole recipe makes sure your party is a winner!
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, pit and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces roasted diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon gold tequila
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus leaves for garnish
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Scoop the avocado into a medium bowl, and coat with lime juice.
- Add the salt, cumin, and garlic powder and mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Gently fold in the diced green chiles, red onion, tomato, chopped cilantro, jalapeno, and the tequila.
- Add more salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve with tortilla chips and a margarita!
Obviously, this is an adult only guacamole recipe. You can always remove the tequila from the recipe if making for children, and the guacamole will still be delicious! Please enjoy this dish responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Guacamole, Guac, Green Chile & Tequila Guacamole, Green Chile & Tequila Guac, Green Chile & Tequila Guacamole Recipe, Green Chile Guacamole, Tequila Guacamole, Tequila Guacamole Recipe, Mexican Guacamole, Mexican Guacamole Recipe, Guacamole Recipe, Best Guacamole, How to Make Guacamole, Guacamole with Tequila, Margarita Guacamole, Tequila Margarita Guacamole, Guacamole with a twist, Spiked Guacamole, Tequila Infused Food, Tequila Spiked Guacamole, Easy Appetizer, Cinco de Mayo, Summer Parties, Southwestern, Recipe for Parties