This incredible Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe combines all the flavors you love about wings right into a quick & easy game day snack!
- 4 cups fresh COOKED shredded chicken
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese brick
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup Marzetti Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Ken’s Steak House Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- Garnish: blue cheese crumbles, diced green onions, and chopped parsley
- Tostitos or Fritos Scoops, celery & carrot sticks, fresh bread wedges, and crackers to dip
- Cut the cream cheese brick into small cubes.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat combine the shredded chicken and both hot sauces.
- Add in the cubed cream cheese, stirring constantly until the cream cheese is melted.
- Then fold in the ranch and blue cheese dressing, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, and blue cheese crumbles. Mix until cheese is melted.
- Finally, add diced green onions and stir again. Leaving a few green onions for garnish. Remove from the heat.
- Spread the mixture into a cast iron skillet or large baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheese to create a molten, cheesy top layer.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until the dip is hot, bubbly, and golden brown.
- Sprinkle green onions, blue cheese crumbles, and parsley on top for garnish.
- Serve with your choice of celery & carrot sticks, French bread, crackers, and scoops. Winner Winner, chicken dinner!
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, Buffalo Chicken Dip Oven, Super Bowl Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, Buffalo Chicken Dip with Blue Cheese, Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip Frank's, Buffalo Chicken Dip Keto, Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Oven, Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip, Frank's Buffalo Chicken Dip, Chicken Wing Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip with Blue Cheese, Buffalo Chicken Dip with Blue Cheese Crumbles, Game Day Dip, Game Day Dips, Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip, Buffalo Wing Dip