As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Follow Us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest.
This unbelievable delicious Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is the epitome of a perfect party food! Combining all the flavors you love about wings right into a quick & easy game day snack!
I personally think this is the BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip because it’s made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch & blue cheese dressing, rich cream cheese, two kinds of spicy Frank’s RedHot Sauce, green onions, and loads of cheese that pulls beautifully with each chip-led expedition!
WHAT KIND OF CHICKEN SHOULD I USE?
This easy to make Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip can be prepared using many kinds of COOKED chicken. My preference is fresh cooked boneless skinless chicken breast shredded in the food processor. As a time saver, you can go with a rotisserie chicken, or even leftover turkey around the holidays.
Out of pure Pandemic pantry convenience canned premium white chunk chicken works too, but you’ll be able to taste the difference. If you’re going to go that route my research suggest Kirkland Signature Premium Chunk Chicken Breast is the best.
WHAT CHEESE TASTE BEST?
I like blending blue cheese with other cheeses in this dish for a savory more complex flavor. If blue cheese isn’t your thing, you can replace it with all ranch dressing, and more shredded cheddar or mozzarella instead of blue cheese crumbles. Colby Jack or shredded parmesan also work great in this recipe. They will all produce an incredibly cheesy mouthwatering melty, stretch and pull you’ll gaze longingly at then gobble up!
CAN YOU MAKE THIS DIP AHEAD OF TIME?
YES! You can prep this dip ahead of time and bake later. One of the many things I love about this recipe! Follow step one thru eight. Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve. Cook within 2 or 3 days. Remove the dish from the refrigerator and let stand for 15 minutes. Bake as directed.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THE BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP?
I enjoy a variety of dipping delivery options for my cheese pulls. Tostitos Scoops, veggies, potato chips, pita chips, Fritos Scoops, Ritz Crackers, and baguette slices are all perfect for dipping.
This delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is soooo good it will become a hit at all your football parties, tailgating (now homegating), backyard BBQs, and holiday get-togethers!
I guarantee you’ll fall in love with this ooey gooey, creamy as hell, extra cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip, and it’ll be the very first thing to vanish at your next soiree. Everyone will be asking you for this recipe! Make sure this ultimate appetizer is in your party game plan! Winner Winner, chicken dinner!
If you like this Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, you might also like:
- Best Ever Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Green Chile & Tequila Guacamole
- The Spicy Peach Martini
This incredible Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe combines all the flavors you love about wings right into a quick & easy game day snack!
- 4 cups fresh COOKED shredded chicken
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese brick
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup Marzetti Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Ken’s Steak House Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- Garnish: blue cheese crumbles, diced green onions, and chopped parsley
- Tostitos or Fritos Scoops, celery & carrot sticks, fresh bread wedges, and crackers to dip
- Cut the cream cheese brick into small cubes.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat combine the shredded chicken and both hot sauces.
- Add in the cubed cream cheese, stirring constantly until the cream cheese is melted.
- Then fold in the ranch and blue cheese dressing, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, and blue cheese crumbles. Mix until cheese is melted.
- Finally, add diced green onions and stir again. Leaving a few green onions for garnish. Remove from the heat.
- Spread the mixture into a cast iron skillet or large baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheese to create a molten, cheesy top layer.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until the dip is hot, bubbly, and golden brown.
- Sprinkle green onions, blue cheese crumbles, and parsley on top for garnish.
- Serve with your choice of celery & carrot sticks, French bread, crackers, and scoops. Winner Winner, chicken dinner!
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, Buffalo Chicken Dip Oven, Super Bowl Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, Buffalo Chicken Dip with Blue Cheese, Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip Frank’s, Buffalo Chicken Dip Keto, Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Oven, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip, Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Dip, Chicken Wing Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip with Blue Cheese, Buffalo Chicken Dip with Blue Cheese Crumbles, Game Day Dip, Game Day Dips, Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip, Buffalo Wing Dip