As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Follow Us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest.
I always associate football with the start of fall, which must be the reason I had to breakout this martini recipe! The absolutely delicious St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur is the star of the show in The Essence of Fall Martini!
This is one of my favorite cordials! Uncork a bottle and you immediately pickup warm flavors of cinnamon, clove, and pear before you even take a sip. The smell instantly transports you to the feeling of fall. Conjuring up visions of leaves dropping and footballs flying!
This luscious St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur could easily be consumed neat or on the rocks, but The Essence of Fall Martini elevates it to the next level! I hope I’ve turned you on to a new favorite addition to your home bar and cocktail for your parties! Cheers!
And if you’re into this martini, you’ll also like:
- The Cinnamon Roll Shot
- The Candy Corn Shot
- Baby Guinness Shot with a Fall Twist
- The Pina Colada Martini
- The Raspberry Bliss Martini
St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur is the star of the show in The Essence of Fall Martini! A luscious martini with warm flavors of cinnamon, clove, and pear.
- 3 ounces vodka
- 3 1/2 ounces St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur
- 3/4 ounces lemon juice
- 1 1/4 ounces simple syrup
- Garnish: fresh pear slices
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks, make sure they are long enough to stick out of the top of the martini
Let the drinks come to you! Beer, wine, and liquor delivered ASAP. $5 OFF NEXT PURCHASE. Click here and use the code DRIZLYDEAL
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the mixing tin.
- Shake for 20 seconds until the tin is cold.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh pear slices, a cinnamon stick, or get super fancy and do both! I love fresh fruit soaked in alcohol. One of the finer things in life! Cheers!
These martini’s are potent. For most people this recipe will make 2 drinks. If this martini is too strong you can always cut the recipe in half.
Please enjoy these drinks responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people that are 21 and older.
Keywords: St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, St. George Spiced Pear, St. George Spiced Pear Martini, St. George Spirits, Martini, Martinis, Vodka, Cocktails, Holiday Martinis, Holiday Cocktails, Fall Martini, Fall Martinis, Winter Martini, Winter Martinis