As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Follow Us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest.
Trick or treat! I taste something good to drink! This layered Candy Corn Shot looks really cool, and is easy to make at home with cake vodka, candy corn, pineapple juice, and whip cream.
I love this recipe because not only do these shots taste super yummy, and make you look like an awesome home bartender, but they can be mostly made ahead so you have more time to party at your own party! The Candy Corn Shot is perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or football get togethers! Cheers!
And if you’re into this shot, you’ll also like:
- The Cinnamon Roll Shot
- Breakfast in Bed Shot
- Baby Guinness Shot with a Fall Twist
- The Essence of Fall Martini
- The Pina Colada Martini
This layered Candy Corn Shot looks really cool and is easy to make at home with cake vodka, candy corn, pineapple juice, and whip cream.
Candy Corn Shot
- 3/4 ounce infused candy corn vodka
- 3/4 ounce pineapple juice
- Garnish: whip cream
Homemade Candy Corn Infused Vodka
Let the drinks come to you! Beer, wine, and liquor delivered ASAP. $5 OFF NEXT PURCHASE. Click here and use code DRIZLYDEAL
How to Make Candy Corn Infused Vodka
- Start by combining the candy corn and cake vodka in a mason jar.
- Let the vodka infuse for a minimum of 3 hours to overnight. You’ll be shocked at how bright neon orange the vodka turns!
- Strain the vodka into a container using a cocktail strainer.
How to Make the Candy Corn Shot
- For the first layer pour the candy corn vodka into a third of a shot glass. I think this shot looks best in a tall and skinny shot glass.
- The second layer consists of pineapple juice. Use a spoon to pour the pineapple juice very slowly over the back of the spoon. This step must be done especially slow so the candy corn vodka and pineapple juice don’t mix. If you use the tall skinny shot glasses, I suggest doing this step in a sink to keep the mess to a minimum.
- For the last layer add whip cream.
- For a fun added bonus, chase the shot with a piece of candy corn. Kind of like when you take a tequila shot and chase it with a lime.
These shots can be partly premade before a gathering. Complete steps one and two, and set the shooters aside or refrigerate. When your ready for shots just top with whip cream, and let the fun begin!
The candy corn infused vodka is ok to consume by itself. It’s just really, really sweet tasting vodka, but it’s far and away so much better when you make the whole candy corn shot.
Please enjoy this shot responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Candy Corn Shot, Candy Corn Shots, Candy Corn Vodka, Candy Corn Infused Vodka, Pinnacle Cake Vodka, Pinnacle Cake Vodka Shots, Pinnacle Cake Vodka Cocktails, Pinnacle Cake Vodka Drinks, Cake Vodka Shots, Cake Vodka Cocktails, Cake Vodka Drinks, Shots, Candy Corn Cocktails, Candy Corn Drinks, Halloween Shots, Halloween Party Shot, Halloween Party Shots, Halloween Party Cocktail, Halloween Party Cocktails, Halloween Party Drinks, Fall Shots, Fall Cocktails, Touchdown Shots, Fall Party Shots, Fall Party Cocktails, Thanksgiving Shots, Thanksgiving Cocktails, Football Party Shots, Football Party, Party Shots, Layered Shots, Shots With Pineapple Juice, Shots With Whip Cream, Infused Shots, Fun Cocktails, Fun Shots