Happy Sunday Football Funday! I’m not sure I can think of a better way to start a morning than a Breakfast in Bed Shot with a side of football! Add bacon, curling up under those warm covers, and watching my fantasy football team dominate and I think I’m in heaven!
I’ve seen this shot go by many names including: Irish Breakfast (If you make it with Jameson), Pancake Shot (If you just use regular whiskey), and of course Irish Pancake Breakfast. I like to call this libation “Breakfast in Bed” and make mine with Crown Royal Game Day Edition Whisky, Butterscotch Schnapps, orange juice, and bacon. This super cute Crown Game Day bottle comes all dressed up in its own football jersey! Score a touchdown next time you tailgate or host a football party when you set this bottle out for guests to enjoy! Cheers!
Disclaimer: Please note that LadiesLoveFantasySports.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some of the links on this page are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I have either personally used, think are really cool, or can be helpful. Thank you so much for your support!Print
Breakfast in Bed Shot
- Prep Time: 1 Minute
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 6 Minutes
- Yield: 1 Shot 1x
- Category: Shots
- Method: Home Bartender
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- 1 ounce Crown Royal (I love the Crown Royal Game Day Edition Bottle with its own super cute football jersey bag! You could also use Crown Royal Maple for a yummy twist on this brunch shot.)
- 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 2 ounces of Orange Juice
- 1 strip of delicious cooked Bacon
- Cook delicious bacon. There are many ways to cook a slice of bacon. Whether you prefer the oven, stovetop, or microwave you need one slice of bacon for every person taking a shot.
- Fill a shot glass with 1 ounce Crown Royal Game Day Edition Whisky or Crown Royal Maple and 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps.
- In a separate shot/rocks glass pour 2 ounces of orange juice for every person enjoying this shot.
- Garnish the top of the orange juice glass with a scrumptious slice of bacon on top.
- Shoot the shot, chase with orange juice, and eat the bacon in that order. Breakfast of Champions!
- Watch football!
Notes: Please enjoy these shots responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 years and older.
Keywords: Breakfast in Bed Shot, Shots, Touchdown Shots, Cocktails, Brunch Cocktails, Breakfast Shots, Breakfast Cocktails, Sunday Funday