Happy Sunday Football Funday! I’m not sure I can think of a better way to start a morning than a Breakfast in Bed Shot while watching football! Add curling up under those warm covers, my fantasy football team dominating, and I think I’m in weekend bliss!
Ladies Love Fantasy Sports may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
I’ve seen variations of this shot go by many names: Irish Breakfast (If you make it with Jameson), Pancake Shot (If you just use regular whiskey), Breakfast Shot and of course Irish Pancake Breakfast.
I like to call this libation “The Breakfast in Bed Shot.” Made with delicious Crown Royal Maple, sweet Butterscotch Schnapps, fresh orange juice, & crispy bacon. A perfect brunch shot for those early football games, or really any AM sports watching for that matter!
This super cute Crown Game Day bottle even comes all dressed up in its own football jersey! Score a touchdown at your next tailgate party when you whip out these awesome shots for everyone to enjoy! Cheers!
And if you’re into this shot, you’ll also like:
- The Cinnamon Roll Shot
- The Baby Guinness Shot with a Fall Twist
- The Candy Corn Shot
- The Essence of Fall Martini
- The Pina Colada Martini
The Breakfast in Bed Shot is a boozy brunch favorite made with delicious Crown Royal Maple, sweet Butterscotch Schnapps, fresh orange juice & crispy bacon.
- 3/4 ounce Crown Royal Maple
- 3/4 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 3/4 ounce orange juice
- 1 strip of delicious cooked bacon
- Cook delicious bacon. Whether you prefer the oven, stovetop, microwave or Amazon to prepare the bacon, you need at least one slice for every person taking a shot.
- Combine Crown Maple, Butterscotch Schnapps & orange juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the mixing tin.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks or big shot glass.
- Garnish the top of the glass with a scrumptious slice of bacon.
- Shoot the shot & eat the bacon in that order. Breakfast of Champions!
- Watch football! Repeat.
If you really want to elevate this shot use flavored or candied bacon! If you don’t feel like cooking then just use bacon jerky.
Please enjoy these shots responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 years and older.
Keywords: Breakfast in Bed Shot, Crown Maple Pancake Shot, Pancake Shot, Irish Breakfast Shot, Irish Pancake Shot, Whiskey Pancake Shot, Whisky Pancake Shot, Shots, Touchdown Shots, Cocktails, Brunch Cocktails, Breakfast Shot, Breakfast Shots, Breakfast Cocktails, Sunday Funday, Maple Syrup Shot, Orange Juice Shot, Pancake Cocktail