Super easy chunky homemade blue cheese dressing recipe that goes great with a vegetable tray, wings, salad, and even crackers!
- 10 ounces of Blue Cheese Crumbles (I like to use store bought blue cheese crumbles for convenience, which is usually packaged in 5 ounce containers so I use two. You can also crumble your own blue cheese if you desire)
- One 15 ounce jar of mayo
- One 16 ounce container of sour cream
- 8 Garlic Cloves pressed (more or less to your liking)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- In a bowl combine sour cream, mayo, and lemon juice and stir well.
- Use a garlic press to press garlic cloves into sour cream/mayo mixture.
3. Gently fold the blue cheese crumbles into mixture.
4. Let stand in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to overnight to let flavors meld. Serve with veggies, wings, crackers, or salad.
Keywords: Blue Cheese, Blue Cheese Dressing, Blue Cheese Dip, Blue Cheese Dips, Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe, Dips, Vegetable Tray, Football Party, Football Food, Super Bowl Party, Super Bowl Food, Super Bowl Snacks, Super Bowl, Tailgating, Tailgate, Tailgating Recipes, Tailgate Food