Forget the champagne! The Beermosa is a mimosa made with beer! A quick & easy 3 ingredient beer cocktail combining sweet OJ, luscious Cointreau, & subbing in craft beer for a tasty beverage!
- 1 bottle or can Blue Moon Belgian White, chilled
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- orange juice
- Garnish: fresh orange slice
- First, add Cointreau to a chilled glass.
- Next, pour beer into the glass 2/3 full.
- Finally, pour orange juice into the remaining 1/3 of the glass.
- Gently stir the beer, liquor, and juice together.
- Garnish with a fresh orange wedge. Cheers!
You can change the ratio of orange juice to beer to make the cocktail more or less sweet to your liking.
Please enjoy this drink responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Beermosa, Beermosas, Beermimosa, Beermomosa, Manmosa, Breakfast Beer, Breakfast Beers, Blue Moon, Shocktop, Oberon, Beer Cocktail, Beer Cocktails, Mimosa, Mimosas, Mimosas With Beer, Brunch, Brunch Cocktail, Brunch Cocktails, Mimosa Recipes, Mimosa Drink, Beermosa Recipe, Beermosa Recipes, Beermosa Blue Moon, Beermosa with IPA, Breakfast Beer, Beermosa Cocktail Recipe, Beermosa Cointreau, Beermosa Cointreau Cocktail, Beermosa with Cointreau, Beermosa with Triple Sec, How to Make a Beermosa, Beermosa Beer, Beermosa Ratio, Beermosa Ingredients, Beer Cocktails Recipes, Beer Cocktail Recipes, How to make a Beermosa