As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Follow Us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest.
These delectable Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs are a creative spin on a traditional recipe everybody loves! Combining two party favorites into one!
A no mayo deviled egg with a surprisingly creamy texture from the avocados. The over the top filling consists of fresh guacamole, crunchy bits of salty bacon, and egg makes a simply irresistible party appetizer! Perfect for get togethers, picnics, and potlucks! This is a recipe everyone will ask for!
Make sure to snag a couple of these delectable Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs before you set this showstopping platter down because next thing you know they’ll be gone!
And if you’re into this, you’ll also like:
- Green Chile & Tequila Guacamole
- The Spicy Peach Martini
- Best Ever Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- The Pina Colada Martini
- Our Best Broccoli Bacon Salad Recipe
Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs are a creative spin on a traditional recipe everybody loves! Combining two party favorites into one!
A deviled combo of creamy fresh guacamole, crunchy bits of salty bacon, and egg makes a simply irresistible party appetizer! Perfect for get togethers, picnics, and potlucks! This is a recipe everyone will ask for!
- 8 eggs, hardboiled
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large avocado, halved, pit and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Peel hardboiled eggs and slice them in half lengthwise. Spoon out the yolks into a medium bowl, and place whites on a serving platter. Mash the yolks until crumbled.
- Scoop the avocado into the bowl with yolks, and coat with lime juice.
- Add the salt, cumin, and garlic powder and mash again with a fork or potato masher.
- Gently fold in the diced red onion, tomato, jalapeno, chopped cilantro, and bacon (leaving a little bacon for garnish).
- Add more salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Evenly disperse the guacamole yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Garnish with remaining bacon and serve.
Keywords: Best Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs, Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs, Guacamole Deviled Eggs, Best Guacamole Deviled Egg Recipe, Deviled Eggs, Deviled Egg Recipes, Deviled Egg, Stuffed Eggs, Dressed Eggs, Deviled Egg Appetizers, Avocado Deviled Eggs, Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs, Deviled Avocados, Guacamole deviled eggs with bacon, fancy deviled egg toppings, how to make fancy deviled eggs, bacon guacamole appetizer, wholly guacamole deviled eggs, guacamole deviled eggs keto, guacamole deviled eggs delish, guacamole appetizer, guacamole appetizers, appetizers, easy appetizer, Cinco de Mayo, summer appetizers, football party snacks, football food, football snacks, snacks, potluck, backyard bbq, deviled eggs with no mayo, recipe for parties